Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday Shopping Link Up - country trips


I love me some John Denver....YEEEHAAA!
This weeks party theme is country life and/or motorcycle trip.  If you're wondering why, read yesterdays post here.  Now Chuck didn't come home with the tractor, yet, so we still have time to save my vacation...and when we do I think I'll wear this...
I love this Pink Dots Western Jumper Halter dress! But I just discovered that it's a child's dress, so I can't wear it, hahahaha. I wonder if the creator behind the Lil' Bug Clothing shop could enlarge this pattern....a lot!  Probably not...so I'll just have to order it for one of my great-granddaughters.

I now have a shop on the HandmadeArtistsShop site as well as on Etsy, and it was there that I found this great Leather Handbag in the shop of Woods Saddlery.  This handbag (or purse as us yankees would call it) would not only look great when I go sightseeing in Baton Rouge, but the style is just enough to let every one know that I'm just a country girl at heart.
And since I want to take this trip on our motorcycle, (haha no room for children) I had to add a bikers touch to this post, so I vroomed over to Zibbet (I have an empty shop there, lol) to see what I could find, and I found this Coat Rack Silhouette by Cabin Hollow.  I like this one because this is pretty close to what our bike looks like, plus I can hang my new handbag / purse on it. :~D

OK, now it's your turn, link up your choice of blog and/or shop item, and please feel free to link up more than one.  Be sure to share this party with your friends, because the more the merrier!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend, and I'll see y'all Monday!
Debbi

5 comments:

Isobel Morrell said...

Time slipped by yesterday, so was unable to join you! However, just found your kind welcome note and comment on Rusty & Co. My daughter, who is Rusty's Forever Friend, is over 40, so you son has some way to go yet!

Thanks for your kindness and help on the BESTeam!

riorita said...

I love John Denver too! Nice items you've added to your Saturday's shopping.

Annie said...

Good luck getting your trip!! I love John Denver, too.

Empty On the Inside
Dough, Dirt & Dye

Laura lok said...

oh passing on that coat rack to a friend that i think would like it

Miss Val's Creations said...

Great dress!!!! Cow print is so fun! The coat rack is great.

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016