Thursday, March 22, 2012

Absolutely Kismet...A BESTeam feature

I love beads...much to my distraction...and I think it's because of the colors and love color.  I was thrilled to see the colors of this fashion season...tangerine tango, cabaret, margarita, the names alone can make me smile.  And that's why I'm glad to bring to your attention...Absolutely Kismet.

How's this bright orange necklace for tangerine tango?  This has been one of my favorites from this shop from the moment she listed it on her Etsy shop.


Now this is very cool...for all you James Bond fans...it's a shell casing with a crystal bicone bead instead of a bullet.  This charm is part of her line of wine markers, and this comes in a set of 6.  Or you can get them in a range of rainbow colors.

You can follow Absolutely Kismet by clicking on any of these links.

Etsy / Blog / Facebook / Twitter

1 comment:

AbsolutelyKismet said...

Thank you so much! I'm working on some new designs which will be kicking off the summer season!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016