Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring has sprung in the BESTeam

Spring officially started on the 20th of this month, but the weather has been spring for many weeks now.  And I love it!  So today I want to share with you the flowers blooming in the BESTeam.
I love having my jewelry match, and you'll find some great pieces that match, at BlueWhiteWear.  Claire has many great pieces listed in her shop. I first chose the Cabaret Pink Red Bead bracelet and then right next to it I found the matching necklace.  A great set to wear to your next picnic.  Look for more of BlueWhiteWear here
The next shop is one I have personally done business with (which reminds me...I need another card for another great-grandbaby, wink wink).  Empty On The Inside.
Annie is an amazing artist, and devout vegan who tried to help me bake bread...a good friend.  I love this Purple Coneflower card, I look at it and wait for a butterfly to land.  And this Daisy Chain card reminds me of the chains I used to make with my BFF on warm summer days.  Annie keeps her cards "empty on the inside" so you can write down your own personal feelings.  They are also great framed!

My last share for the day is Patty's Dream Design.  Here is where you'll find the prettiest and most feminine jewelry.  Pearls and pastels.
This one on my left has a colorful orange flower pendant, and Patty paired it up perfectly with green and orange beads.  And the necklace on the right has a pretty pink dogwood pendant on a chain of light pink and green glass pearl beads.  What a perfect accent to wear to a summer wedding.  Look for more of Patty's Dream Designs here.

I hope you like my choices for spring...and be sure to visit these wonderful shops and see all the great items there.  And if you're an Etsy artisan with a blog, or a blogger with an Etsy shop, come join the BESTeam on Etsy.
Debbi

7 comments:

Annie said...

You're the best, Debbi! How fun that you selected Daisy Chain! Awesome BT choices!

Dough, Dirt & Dye

pcoe00 said...

Thank you for featuring my necklace and the nice spring theme. I am off to get mine done.

Unknown said...

You've featured some lovely shops!

Isobel Morrell said...

What lovely choices! As the sun streams through my window at the moment, they looked particularly apposite. Great post - as ever

Joy Light Designer said...

Super pretty spring items, here the daffodils are peeking out, but they've been snowed on and it's been raining cats and dogs here in Oregon! I love your new design and brand!! Nice work!!

Joyflower
Joysilk.blogspot.com

Susanne said...

What great shops, thanks for sharing!
Wish you a nice day!

Julie said...

What a pretty blog! Thank you for dropping by my blog. x Julie

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016