Friday, August 24, 2012

It's Better Handmade artist feature - The Homespun Loft

Over on Etsy, the It's Better Handmade team has started a new blog ring.  I love blog rings.  I love sharing with you the great, and talented, new (to me) shops and artists.  And my first feature is...
With 103 items, finding just a few to share was hard, lol.  But these are my favorites.

I am a tea drinker, but more than that, I am a tea snob!  There are only 2 brands of tea that I like, so I try to keep extra in my purse for emergencies.  But when your dealing with tea bags, and purse interiors, you talking lint, and holes, and tea leaves.  Very messy.  That's why my first item to share it this really cool, and retro looking, Cotton Tea Bag Holder.  It holds up to 6 tea bags, and at 4" x 3 1/4", it's a great size to toss into your purse, bag, or even a pocket.  Just don't sit on it, hahaha.
Check out this Turkey Quilted Wallhanging.  Just in time for the upcoming season (it will be here before you know it).  That turkey is so cute, and the little heart at the tops says "eat pork".  I LOVE IT!  The items in her shop are all original designs, and therefore most are one-of-a-kind.  She is happy to recreate an item for you if you would prefer it in a different color.  Plus all her stuff is created in a smoke free home, and while she has pets, her sewing room is pet free.
She also has a vintage shop, Homespun Tales.  I love vintage, and when I saw this book, I knew I had to share.  Back in my childhood, way too many years ago, all my friends were reading and talking about "Little Women".  Because I like to be different, my favorite book back then was "Five Little Peppers".   So between the 2 shops, I sure you can find something that you like.  And for reading fun, hook up and follow her blog.  All the links in this post are clickable, so go ahead, click. And enjoy The Homespun Loft.
 
Be blessed,
Debbi

3 comments:

The Homespun Loft said...

Thank you so much for the really Nice blog post. I so appreciate it! Great Job.

AngieOuellette-Tower said...

That turkey is so cute!! It really does put me in the mood for autumn - I just wish that the weather would change more in that direction.
Thanks
Angie

Unknown said...

I would really enjoy having a tea bag cozy :)

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016