Monday, August 27, 2012

It's Better Handmade with Gabby's Quilts


 
Do you like to sew?  Quilt?  Or do you like to have others sew for you?  Either way, you'll like this shop...Gabby's Quilts N Supplies.  Ruth not only offers finished handmade products, she also offers all kinds of supplies and fabrics on her Etsy shop.
 
I love the flower fabric of this zippered coin purse.  Daisy's are a favorite flower of mine, and since I am always just dropping my change into my bottomless purse, this would be great for me.  Or for my daughter when she goes to school.  There is a key chain hook on it so she can attach it right to her book bag.
 
With the start of school, comes the cooler weather, and fall.  I love fall, the colors of warm browns, bright oranges, and deep reds.  And the smell of burning leaves always brings a smile to my face.  These pumpkin pot holders would look great in your kitchen.  There is gold (highlights) in them there pumpkins, and you get a set of 2. 
 
If you're the type of person that prefers to sew for yourself, you can find fabric here at Gabby's.  Like this Pointsetta pattern fabric.  If you start now, you can finish up your gift list before Thanksgiving!  You can also like her on facebook, and follow her blog.
So click on over to Gabby's Quilts N Supplies.  And tell her Debbi sent you.
  Be blessed,
Debbi

7 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Love the pot holders! Fall is just around the corner!

Recovered Fundie said...

Great shop. Thanks for letting us know about it.

Lisa

Unknown said...

I love the cute coin purse and that pumpkin pot holder...makes me long for Autumn!!!!

2justByou said...

The pumpkin pot holder is my fave! Great feature for today. =)
~Kim
from Blogging Buddies
http://2justByou.blogpsot.com

Ruth said...

Thank you for the lovely feature :)

Ruth
www.GabbysQuiltsNSupply

Unknown said...

thanks ladies for the comments. that pumpkin pot holder is my fav too. pumpkin is my all time top vegetable!
Debbi

Unknown said...

Cute coin purse...I too love the fall! Nice post.
Samantha

http://www.midnitehollow.com

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016