Monday, January 7, 2013

Highlight Challenge Winner

Every week on HandmadeArtists.com there is a highlight challenge, and there are really nice prizes awarded to the highlight with the most comments.  I hosted last weeks challenge and the theme was "Calgon...take me away".  Anne from On Fire For Handmade won this set of 4 crochet dishcloths from my shop.  I have 2 other sets listed if you like these...sage green/country red and candy (which is orange, yellow, and pink).  And now here is the winning highlight.  Just click here to visit the highlight at the site, and from there you can click on any item to get to that shop.
 

And now for some information on Anne and On Fire For Handmade.   There is so much to cover with Anne, she is tireless when it comes to promoting handmade.  She promotes the shops at HandmadeArtists AND she runs the OnFireForHandmade treasury team on Etsy.  AND she promotes on her own site...OnFireForHandmade.    AND there you will find a wonderful Gift Guide of amazing shops, AND What's Hot in Handmade.  AND she has her own shops also, Oaklies Fashions on Etsy (crochet scarves and accessories), AND My Helping Hands on Etsy (graphic designs).  She is one busy woman!!!  So click on any link and see for yourself all these wonderful sites and items.  And join us at HandmadeArtists.com.  Maybe you'll win the next highlight challenge.
Be blessed,
Debbi

7 comments:

Pamela Bates said...

oh my, that hummingbird solar light is so pretty!

2justByou said...

I think I looked into the On Fire for Handmade team before, but I didn't join because I didn't think I would have the time to dedicate. Anne sounds like an amazing woman, and very deserving of her wonderful prize! =0)
~Kim

Unknown said...

oh wow!!! what a pretty collection!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you Debbi! xoxo

Eyelah said...

Wow. thats cool. I'll have to check it out. Nice dishcloths!

Unknown said...

isn't that? I'm starting to plan my outside living area for this summer and I need a few of those.
Debbi

Unknown said...

I joined and try to do the weekly challenge. If I don't actually do the challenge, I still try to tweet the other treasuries. It's a lot of fun, but I find that I "see" her more on HandmadeArtist. That's become my favorite place.
Debbi

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016