Saturday, May 11, 2013

HAF artist feature....a new way to feature

It's time to start up our featured artist blog ring over at Handmade Artists, and Pam from Beadthing and I thought we would mix it up a bit this time around, and blended the blog ring, the twitter ring, and the facebook ring into one big fun party.  This post is our first trial feature to see how well this will work.
The first thing we decided was to choose a theme to center our features around...and this round the theme is 
"SPRING"
I know, not very original, but hey.... :0) .....ok, let's try this puppy!


Our featured artists this week are the Kitchens, the power couple behind the whole Handmade Artists world.  They have 2 shops, Making the Best Of It, and Chainmaille by MBOI.  I chose this very cool stretch bracelet from the chainmaille shop.  The colors are classic (and my bathing suit is black and white) and with it being stretchy...easy to put on.  Plus I just love the look!  So if you want it, you better hurry before someone else snatches it up.


Next we get to showcase an item from our own shop that is in keeping with the theme.  I chose my smiling copper sun anklet, because to me, spring is when I break out the summer shorts, and get my first pedicure of the season.  And what better way to draw attention to your pretty toes then with this boho style anklet?  Lightweight and with an adjustable clasp, this chain will fit any ankle all the way up to 10.5".


And for our last item, we get to pick any item from any shop that fits the theme.  And just because I like to think outside the box, I chose this steampunk watch from the shop of Uniqlets.  Can you guess why?  Because it has springs in it!!! LOL
I know, totally goofy, but hey, I'm just like to be difficult, um, different.

Ok, now it's time for the other parts of the new promo ring....

All those that tweet and have facebook pages, please use the buttons below to share this post!

See, not too bad.  What do you think?  I like it. :0)
Be blessed,
Debbi

21 comments:

Thunder Rose said...

Love it Debbi! All the items you are featuring here are really great.

Unknown said...

First, I love all that you chose! And this looks fairly straight forward, so I will give it a shot.

Colette said...

Beautiful post! I love your picks.

myeuropeantouch said...

Well, Debbi...you have been done, gone out on this one....I might give it a try after all the "cr**" is over.....
Lovely "difficult" picks...♥♥♥

Handmade Artists' Forum and Shop said...

Thanks so much for the love Debbie!!!

Unknown said...

great! :0)

Unknown said...

hahaha....

Unknown said...

you're welcome...and thank you for all your support. :0)

Unknown said...

Great Feature Debbi! Love everything about HAFshop! You go Girl!

The Alchemist said...

Very Nice post. Love that anklet.

Your Invisible Crown said...

Great picks, and have a good sunday!

Unknown said...

thank you Debbie, and thank you for your participation and all the sharing that you do. :0)
Debbi

Unknown said...

Thank you Colette, I'm glad you're joining us this round. :0)
Debbi

Unknown said...

I think it will work too, as long as we all work with it. lol.
Debbi

Unknown said...

thank you Cari...why don't you join us? the water is perfect so jump right in. hahaha
Debbi

Miss Val's Creations said...

The anklet is beautiful! I love the pun on the spring!

Unknown said...

yes...I couldn't resist. :0D
Debbi

Unknown said...

thank you...

Unknown said...

awww, thank you Alix...your turn soon.
Debbi

Mulchandmore said...

Lovely concept and execution. This time around I am lurking and learning (and drooling over all the pretties:)

TamsJewelry said...

I think this is a great idea Debbi! Great post, as always! 8)

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016