Friday, May 10, 2013

My Friday Finds for Pool Time

Even with the seemingly never-ending rainy days lately, my husband noticed an excessive amount of water under the pool deck.  When we took the cover off, and yep, the pool was almost empty.  So Hannah and I did a search, and found a pin hole about the size of a nail.  Hard to believe that so much water leaked out of that little hole. lol.  But I'm glad that it was only a small hole and not a tear or rip, because who's got the money to replace a pool now?  I know we don't...and with our southern summer temps, we can't live without our pool.  So now it's fixed, and today we start to fill it again.  While I'm waiting for, and planning, our first pool party, let's see what I can find to make our "beach" area ready for summer.

I love the colors of this glass cheese tray, and that flip flop knife is the perfect touch.  It was created to resemble a beach towel , and for a limited time, this tray comes with a wooden stand so you can enjoy the beauty of the glass even when you're not using it.  You can find this tray, and much more, in the Handmade Artists shop of the Glass Niche.

These sea horse hooks are just too cool!  I need to hang them on the outside wall of my studio, no more wet towels for me.  The kids tend to climb up on the deck, drop their towels and then jump in.  Afterwards they try to grab my towel because theirs are wet, now I can say "back off kids!" hahaha
I found these in the Etsy shop of Rejuvenated Creations. 


And lastly I took a stroll over at The Craft Star, and while searching "beach"...BAM...I found this totally awesome orange crochet blouse.   What a great cover up for pool side, and still very dressy for a night out with hubby (and no kids!). You can find this in the shop of Bluestockinette, along with a bunch of other amazing products...for adults and kids, and home too. 


Ok, that's enough shopping for today...time to fill the pool!
Last one in is a rotten egg!!!!!

Be blessed,
Debbi

10 comments:

Colette said...

Awesome and colorful finds! I just love that orange blouse.

Your Invisible Crown said...

I need a flipflop knife! I love the colours of the tray. Have fun in the pool :-)

Paige @ Little Nostalgia said...

Those seahorse hooks are fun!

Abby / Linda said...

Love the seahorse hooks! Just right for your motif!

Pamela Bates said...

love the seahorses!!

Unknown said...

I do too....now all I need to do is lose a few (many) pounds to do it justice. lol
Debbi

Unknown said...

I wasn't totally sure about the tray, but that knife was the best!
Thanks for visiting.
Debbi

Unknown said...

Don't they though? Boy, I think I need to win the lottery. hahaha
Debbi

Unknown said...

they would look great on my studio... :0)
Debbi

Unknown said...

looking at my comments...they do seem to be the favorite. :0)
Debbi

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016