Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I now have a poop deck!

My baby hens are growing by leaps and bounds every day.  And for the past week, they have decided that they like my back porch more then their own coop.  In fact, one day I was at the kitchen sink washing dishes, and I looked up, and there was a chicken looking at me through the window.
Scared me half to death! hahaha.  So I went out and took some pictures.



Now every night, after dusk, I pick up one of the hens, and walk to their coop, and the rest follow me.  Chuck says it's time to put chicken wire around railing, or we will have a "poop deck". LOL
Be blessed,
Debbi

8 comments:

Colette said...

The chickens are taking over lol

SarahBeth said...

Yep, I definitely think chicken wire is in your future!
I had to chuckle about the chicken staring at you through the window! That would certainly give me a fright too!!

Unknown said...

they do keep our lives interesting. hahaha
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations

Anna Urquhart said...

Yeah, chicken wire might be a good idea. No one likes poop, on a deck or off. This is so funny!

2justByou said...

They're so big now! Poop deck - LOL. Love it. I can just imagine how I'd scream if I looked up and saw an unexpected chicken staring at me.
~Kim

Your Invisible Crown said...

I like how they are all just chilling on those chairs :-)

Miss Val's Creations said...

These photos are cracking me up! Poop on the deck does sounds a bit disgusting. How cute that they follow you back to the coop. :)

myeuropeantouch said...

A "poopy deck" can you sue them for slip and fall....hahahahaa.....CUTE, really...Monika

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016