Friday, May 17, 2013

Meet the newest member of our family....

Chuck wanted to surprise me  with a special gift on Mother's Day.
Isn't she a cutie?  She fits in one hand and came from our neighbors....free.  Well, not really free,
cat food and dish to go into the baby
cat litter and box for what comes out of the baby
cat toys and treats to amuse the baby
$45.00
when she cuddles on my chest and purrs
priceless!
She purrs so hard her whole body vibrates.
Pee Wee is not too sure yet, he loves to follow her around and play, but she was too young to be weaned (the stray momma took the other kittens and left this one under the neighbor's shed)
so last night she tried to nurse on PeeWee.  HE was NOT amused.
She sure does love to eat.  And because of her coloring, I named her Patches.  I love my kitty.
Do you have, or love, cats?  How can you not?
"A dog watches his owner feed him and pet him and love him, and thinks his owner is god.
A cat watches his owner feed him and pet him and loves him, and thinks he is god."
Be blessed,
Debbi

7 comments:

2justByou said...

Patches is a perfect name for her! Cutie. =0)
Happy Friday,
Kim

sarah said...

She's so cute! I have three cats and I love them all for different reasons.

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

Awwwww.........how cute! I can't let my 20yo daughter see this - she's been begging for another cat, but I don't want to get stuck with any more animals when she moves out. She already has 2 horses, a dog and a cat. Enjoy your new little sweetie!

Your Invisible Crown said...

How adorable! I love how the two became friends.

Colette said...

Awwwwww! she is jus too cute!

Laurie said...

Perfect name! She is adorable :) Cute photo of her climbing on Pee Wee. I have always chosen rescues as pets when looking for another. I know they appreciate and know they have a better home. Our Milo is 3 (adopted him in Jan) and constantly nudging and licking us :)

myeuropeantouch said...

I love Patches, 'course I am partial have two of my own.....;o)

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016