Tuesday, June 4, 2013

New items at The Craft Star

I've recently started selling my vintage and up-cycled vintage handmade products at The Craft Star.  So I'm going to start a weekly post of new items there.  And after I get more settled there, I'll do an occasional artist feature like I do for Handmade Artists.  So let's see what's on the front page at The Craft Star...





I love the color of these filigreed aqua earrings in the shop of Edna Catherine.  In this shop you'll find 2 of my favorite things...jewelry, and vintage.


Now these chicken oven mitts are definitely for me!  Chickens and farm house decor really is my style.  These are from the shop of jessiemae and is part of a collection titled black, white, and red all over.
A collection is just like a highlight from HA or a treasury from Etsy, and is curated by members of the site.


This candy corn soap was also on the front page under the recently listed handmade items.  Looks good enough to eat, doesn't it?  You can purchase this soap at the shop of Bubbles Up! by Bethie B.  
I LOVE THAT NAME! hahaha


And under the recently listed vintage items you'll find this Tasco pocket arithmomter.  Talk about your early day calculators...it comes with a leather cover and directions.  This is in the shop of....ME, lol

They have lots of other great items, and features at The Craft Star, and I'm looking forward to making a place for me there.  
So come on over and visit for a bit. :0)

Be blessed,
Debbi

5 comments:

Junkchiccottage said...

Debbi,
Thanks for finding my blog and now I have found you. I am a new follower. Cute blog.
Kris

Your Invisible Crown said...

Liking the oven mitts and the fabric they are made of.

Miss Val's Creations said...

I love these finds! Those chicken oven mitts are very fun. That candy corn soap does look good enough to eat. :)

Colette said...

Great finds. I love those aqua earrings. The color's just fantastic!

Unknown said...

thank you Kris...it's always nice to make new friends. :0)
Debbi

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016