Friday, June 21, 2013

what I listed this week

I have so many projects in various states of completeness...but this week I was determined to complete and list SOMETHING!  Well, I actually got 2 items listed in my shops. Yea me!
This is Mr. Funky Bunny.  Amanda made one several years ago, and it sold quickly, so I decided to make another one.  Well, the first one I made, I ended up giving to Hannah.  She then took it to school, and a friend of hers ordered one, so there went my second bunny.  The third one I got to keep and list in my Handmade Artist shop.  You can get it for yourself here...  the buttons are all sewn on with heavy duty embroidery floss, but I don't recommend this toy for children under 3.
Now this is a vintage silver pendant I found at a local consignment shop.  I loved the look, but the silver was ugh, and the stone was dull.  But after a little cleaning, the yellow in the (I think) abalone shell just popped!  I paired it with a simple cord and ribbon strap, and you can find it here in my vintage shop on The Craft Star.
So, what have you created this week?
Be blessed,
Debbi

7 comments:

Trina Prenzi said...

Mr. Funky Bunny is so cute! And I love the pendant with the yellow ribbon strap! The yellow in the abalone shell stands right out beautifully!

must love junk said...

Love both of your creations! I used to make jewelry and sell it at my shop-I haven't made any for awhile, but am feeling the creative 'itch'! :)
Susan

2justByou said...

The bunny is super cute!!! Are the colors customizable, by chance?
That necklace is also a beauty. =0)
~Kim
www.2justByou.com

SarahBeth said...

Love the bunny in her sweet dress -- too cute! I hadn't heard of The Craft Star -- hope you do well there!

Unknown said...

thank you...I loved that pendant the first moment I saw it. And I have to make another bunny...Mr. Funky went to a birthday party. LOL

Unknown said...

oh Kim, most everything is cusomizable. ;0)

Unknown said...

thanks Sarah. I really like the Craft Star...Bethan is working hard to improve the site, and I've already made a sale there.
Debbi

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016