Friday, July 19, 2013

My big find of the day

Chuck and I took the kids out driving today, looking for yard sales.  We only found a few, but we stopped at some thrift shops, and look what the lady GAVE me, for free!

A box of vintage bottle caps.  A BIG box of bottle caps, and when the lady said free, I just got all giddy.  Chuck thought I was nuts, but then, that's why he married me. hahaha
Now, what to do with all these caps???
Look what I found on Pinterest and Google search!
How about a mosaic?  How cool is this Sammy Davis Jr?
Maybe I should re-do my bathroom floor?
I love this wind chime.
And since I've been on a handbag kick lately, how about this purse?
What do you think? Do you have any ideas? I would love to hear them.
Be blessed,
Debbi
Post a Comment

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016