Friday, August 30, 2013

My newest " baby", Miss. Pink Funny Bunny

Well, I finally got a new item listed in my Craft Star shop.  This summer has just flown by, and I have spent a lot of it making gifts for Quintin, my newest grandson.  :-)
But after I finished his blanket and shipped it off, I was determined to create something to list in my shop.
And here she is...



This is actually the third bunny I made.  Hannah took my first one, and she sold the second one at school.  So I figured it was time to make one for the shop.


At only 8" tall, she's a great size for little fingers.  I have hand sewn all the buttons on with strong embroidery thread, but I still don't recommend this toy for babies.  
(Oh, and I found the pattern at my favorite go-to site, Lion Brand Yarn. )

Well, it's time for me to get back to class, and everyone.....have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!
Be blessed,
Debbi

10 comments:

Your Invisible Crown said...

That bunny is wearing a cute outfit. Have a good weekend!

Art and Sand said...

Too cute! I do a lot of crochet, but have never crocheted an animal. I think I need to give it a try.

georgiamarbles said...

Very cute!

Christie Cottage said...

Adorable!

<><

Unknown said...

So lovely.

Eyelah said...

Thats really cute!!!

Tasha said...

You are so talented!!

Trina Prenzi said...

Adorable!! The summer sure did fly by, I agree!! :)

2justByou said...

That bunny is adorable! I hope you've been having a great September so far. =0)
~Kim

Unknown said...

thank you everyone. :-)

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016