Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Two Hens and a Chick

Well, it's been way too long and I have been so off my schedule, but now...
I'M BACK!
Did you miss me?  :0)
Let me show you one of my favorite shops over at The Craft Star...
Two Hens and a Chick.  I just love that name, and their banner just makes me smile.
This shop is owned by Shana Jensen and check out what she creates....little people!




Isn't he just adorable????  I have grandchildren in the military, and all 3 of them are in the navy, which is why I picked this navy man.
Shana created him from a re-purposed light bulb, how creative is that?  She has a little light bulb man from every branch of the military.


In addition to service men, Shana has also created animal friends.  This cute turtle named Mosey was created from a vanity light bulb.


And just in time for the holidays....a handpainted brick!
This would be a great door stopper, or just a fun decoration under the tree.


If you enjoy these items, just click on any link to visit her shop and get them for yourself.

Until next time...

Be blessed,
Debbi

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016