Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Craft Star featured artist - Georgia Groves

Today I would like to introduce you to a friend of mine from The Craft Star, Georgia Groves.  Her profile shares that she is a grandmother of 6 and lives to make them happy.  A woman to whom I can totally relate.  Let's check out her shops.  Yes, shops, she has 2.  Her first shop is georgiamarbles

Georgia likes to sew, and she likes vintage, and she likes babies, so these soft animal infant toys are a perfect match of all her passions.  I love the vintage look of them.
Isn't this a pretty apron?  I love the look of aprons, I have a matching set hanging in my kitchen from when Hannah was little.  We both had our own aprons, but we always forgot to put them on, so whenever I bake I end up with flour hand prints on my legs and backside. lol  This pink candy stripe apron with the cabbage roses ruffle is so very pretty.  It would look good hanging in my kitchen. :0)
As a teen I loved Sara Coventry jewelry, and I found this choker necklace and earring set in Georgia's vintage shop, vintagemarbles.   This set is in excellent condition...very elegant and pretty.
Lastly, just check out this vintage Aloha Honolulu clutch.  I features a beautiful and relaxing beach scene and has 3 sections inside.  It also come with a little change purse.  I like it!!!!

So, that's my artist feature for today.  Click on any link above to visit Georgia's shops.  Or click below to find her elsewhere on the web.  And as always, let me encourage you to purchase handmade and support small business.  We are an important part of this great nation.
Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter / Google+

Be blessed,
Debbi

No comments:

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016