Thursday, February 20, 2014

Lark Rise to Candleford

I love Netflix and Hulu.  Together they are so much cheaper than cable, and you can find great shows on both.  The down side to Hulu is there are no parental controls and you can see some really freaky shows when you're searching.  I contacted them, and they are working on that problem.  For now, they have changed my profile age to 17, God love em!  LOL
Anywho, at the end of last year, at the urging of friends, I started to watch Downton Abby.  Next thing I know, I am watching it for hours at a time (like 3-4 hours a day).  I was determined to get caught up before season 4 began.  I was hooked!  Like in I stopped cleaning and cooking.  Like in I needed an intervention.  But my family survived, and now I only watch it on Sunday evening.  Well, the other day I was skimming through the "regular" channels (we have an antenna on our roof and enjoy local channels) and on PBS I came across a new show, "Lark Rise to Candleford".  I love it!  So I did a quick search on Hulu, and guess what?  I'm going to need an intervention!

And for your viewing pleasure, guess where my white chickens choose to sleep at night...
in our neighbor's magnolia tree.  We have the best neighbors. hahaha

What is on your watching list, or secret guilty pleasure?
Be blessed,
Debbi

3 comments:

Your Invisible Crown said...

I never knew chickens liked sitting in trees!

Unknown said...

neither did I till one evening, I had to go looking for them so I could close up the coop. you should hear them when they come down. they don't really fly, so they just fall from branch to branch. lol

Miss Val's Creations said...

I wish I had more time to watch tv. There are so many shows I would like to see! I haven't seen Downtown Abbey yet but that is right up my alley since I love period shows. I was watching Dracula but the season ended!

It looks like the chickens found a cozy nook to sleep in. LOL

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016