Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My artist feature of the week

I have not been as busy on-line as I should have been lately, but with head colds, and homeschool, and a pending adoption, it's been crazy hectic here.  Plus, for some reason, blogger won't load on either of my computers, so I have to wait and "borrow" my sons when possible, which is not often.
Any way, I was trolling the forum at The Craft Star a few weeks back, and guess who I found????
I am sure you remember her.  I featured her before when we were both at HandmadeArtists.  She's still there, but now you can also find her at The Craft Star. Let's see what lusciousness she is offering in her shop.
Alix does chainmaille....awesome chainmaille...and these Maiden Fair earrings is just one item out of the many she has created.  Doing an artist feature is difficult with someone like Alix, because it is so hard to choose only a few items to share. lol
With a charm bracelet like this, how can you NOT be ready for summer.  Alix calls this her Star Steam Chainmaille Charm Bracelet, I just call it a must have for your next beach vacation.
The last item I want to share is this lovely bracelet, the Paramour Chainmaille Bracelet.  I chose to share this because I have one in the same style, but in turquoise.  And I LOVE IT!  I get compliments every time I wear it (which is a lot) and with the magnetic clasp, it is so easy to take on and off without help.

So, click on the links, and go visit Alix and welcome her to The Craft Star.
You can also find Alix here...

Be blessed,
Debbi

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love her work! Always pretty and tough at the same time.

Isobel Morrell said...

Chainmaille jewellery is not something I was familiar with before Etsy came into my life. I'm warming to it, I have to say - and these pieces are definitely contributing to that process - the ear rings in particular

myeuropeantouch said...

Alix......Wow....she just disappeared on us over here on handmadartists. I did miss her, glad she is still doing her amazing work....Monika

La Vie en May said...

I love charm bracelets. Your work is amazing Alix!

May from La Vie En May

Unknown said...

yes it is. I love how she incorporates color into her pieces.

Unknown said...

aren't they cool? they would make me feel like a princess waiting for my prince charming. :0)

Unknown said...

Monika,
she still has a shop there, and her B&M store, so she probably just doesn't have time for the forum. I wish we could get the blog ring running again. that kept us all "in touch". <3

Unknown said...

thank you for visiting my blog! it's always nice to meet new people.

Your Invisible Crown said...

I love the look of that charm bracelet, I think it can be teamed up with all sorts of outfits, and it looks perfect for summer.

Tiffany Khyla said...

I love the Paramour Chainmaille Bracelet! The idea of the magnetic clasp is brilliant! I have so much trouble putting bracelets on by myself.

The Alchemist said...

Debbi, thank you so much for you lovely post. I have been so busy I do not have much of an opportunity to post or chat on the HA Forum or any forum, even my own blog is on hiatus currently. All of your support is so wonderful, and is always the boost I need. Thank you for all the wonderful comments. I hope many of you will swing by the HA shop and just have a look see at what else is there. Window shopping is always fun!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016