Tuesday, April 22, 2014

An offer you can't refuse, help selling on facebook

Do you have a business that has a facebook page?  Do you find yourself spending more time on facebook than you do on your business?  Then I have a solution for you.  Tara.  Yep, Tara.  No, not Scarlett's homeplace, but a real live person named Tara Tucker.  She is a self-made expert on the nuances of facebook.  Tara started out with selling her own handmade creations on her page Tuck Me In Blankets.
Before she knew it, she had over 9,000 likes.  Here's a few of her items.
 
I am a proud owner of one of her blankets.  I love it.  And so do my kids....they are constantly trying to steal it from me. LOL
Then Tara started to create purses and other new items, including hats.  Check out this one. (Yes, that's my son Josh playing the model).
Then Tara got into ladders.  So she started another page, Tuck My Fans in With Business which now has almost 15,000 likes.  This is a girl that knows how to use facebook.  Now she is starting a new venture, offering her services as your Facebook Media Manager, freeing your time to be creative.
She offers several different packages and this is what you'll get...

with all packages...
content creation
daily posting
comment responding
spam monitoring
real time reporting
customer service

now the extras....
Package #1 offers daily posting 2 times a day and increase talk abouts for only $50 per month. 
 Package #2 offers daily posting 2 times a day, increase talk abouts and increase fan base for $75 per month.
Basic package offers daily posting 3 times a day and increase fan base with ladders for $100 per month.
Essential package offers daily posting 5 times a day, ladders, and giveaways for $200 a month.
And her Premier package offers daily posting 8 times a day and sharing in business groups for $300 per month.  

See, she has everything covered.  And I can vouch for her because she has increased my business page, and she's my son's fiance.  You can reach her through any of her facebook pages.

Be blessed,
Debbi

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Debbi… on the increase for you business page and gaining a beautiful, SMART, and motivated daughter! Going to check Tara’s pages out! Thanks!

Isobel Morrell said...

Thanks for the intro - until I've properly sorted by facebook pages/accounts out will not be taking up the suggestion: besides, more Cuddlies need to find Forever Friends too!! Good luck to Tara, though - and congrats to you!

2justByou said...

Wow, Debbi! I'm such a loser on facebook...I was never on fb before for personal use and messed up when I created my account for the biz. I've only just begun to get used to fb and what to do there. I'm terrible at engagement with the fan pages and still don't have a clue what I'm doing. I'm so much better at other social media!
My question for you and Tara is this: What about facebook's deep decline in organic reach? How is she dealing with that on her pages, and how would she be able to grow someone else's page with that as an obstacle?
I've never really tried to sell on facebook. My fans are just a little over the 1.5k mark, and I've never been a big fan of ladders. So her services are very intriguing to me, if I might be able to fit it in budget.
PS - Josh looks awesome in the super cool hat. And the blankets look comfy cozy!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016