Thursday, April 3, 2014

More Garden Goodies

Yesterday I went shopping at The Craft Star for some wonderful garden decor items.  Today I'm off to visit some old friends at Handmade Artists.  And look at what I found for my gardens.

First up, nothing says spring like butterflies.  And I think the colors on this hand painted metal butterfly are amazing!  It is all hand cut, detailed, and painted in the shop of Tropic Decor.  

I love my fresh herbs, they make food taste just...wow.  Much better than dried herbs, but let me tell you, they can be hard to tell apart.  Especially oregano and marjoram.  That's why I neeeed these Herb or Veggie Markers from kpdreams.


Every garden needs at least one fairy item, and this OOAK handmade polymer clay fairy home will be a welcome addition.  And once the word gets out, there will be fairies knocking down the door to move in.  I found this in the shop of mkirby.
And lastly, every picnic table or outdoor deck needs something mosaic, and this mosaic flower pot from Glassbrook Designs.  Now these are the kind of bees I wouldn't mind around my dinner plate.

So, what do you think?  Are you ready to get ready for summer?  I know I sure am, so now turn off the computer and get outside.  But first, comment, share, and visit these amazing shops.

Remember, when you buy handmade, you support small business.

Be blessed,
Debbi

5 comments:

Your Invisible Crown said...

I like those herb markers, I hope we'll have fresh herbs too soon!

The Needle House said...

We are supposed to have blizzard conditions today and tomorrow, come on world it is spring. I love that flower pot. Would look nice on any deck.

Isobel Morrell said...

Those herb markers would have been great for me - in the day! Always found the words got rained off!!

SarahBeth said...

I think the fairies in my yard would love that little house -- so would my granddaughter! That metal butterfly is amazing!

Abby / Linda said...

My favorites in this post are the herb markers and the mosaic pot! Yes, I am almost ready--been using my patio a bit for about three weeks. Hubby just hung some white string lights for a little ambiance, just yesterday! I can't wait to get a decent evening to sit out there with my hot tea or latte!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016