Monday, June 9, 2014

Homeschool Monday - Hannah's new room

Well, this may be my last weekly post about homeschooling.  Because, let's face it, we teach and learn everyday, spring summer winter and fall.  And since Hannah has done fairly well this year (we haven't locked her in the closet, or sent her to military school, and that's a good thing) AND she has kept her bedroom mostly clean, she gets to re-decorate it this summer.  So I thought I would take a peek at what Pinterest has in the way of ideas for teen girl rooms.
 
 
She has already said she wants to do at least one wall in chalkboard paint.  (I'd enjoy that in my room too.  But Chuck?  Probably not so much, hahaha)
 
 
Here's a great use of space, but our ceilings aren't very high.  I did something like this when I was a teen, I just took 2 dressers and the laid my box spring and mattress over the top.  I hung a blanket too, so I had a great place for reading....
 
 
Here's a cool way to store your nail polish.
 
 
I better hide my vintage wooden hangers.
 
 
Isn't this swinging bed TOTALLY AWESOME??  I better hide this from her or she'll bat her eyelashes and put Daddy to work. hahaha
 
Ok, now it's time for me to get back to work.  Someone's got to pay for the new digs. :0)
 
Be blessed,
Debbi


3 comments:

Your Invisible Crown said...

Pinterest is such a dangerous place! It gives me too many ideas, and I am horrible at making choices. I love the chalkboard wall and that coathanger.

sammysgrammy said...

I hope Hannah gets her "dream room"

Miss Val's Creations said...

These ideas are so cool! I can't wait to see what your daughter does with her room. :)

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016