Friday, June 13, 2014

New Blog Review - Dispatches From The Front

I've joined a few more book review clubs, and one of them is Crossways, and the book I read is Dispatches From The Front : Stories Of Gospel Advance In The World's Difficult Places
by Tim Keesee.
I have to say that while I was not happy that all these books come as e-books (so I won't be reviewing anymore books from this company), I did enjoy this book.  I only read about half, but that is because I do not own, nor care to own, and kindle or any other kind of reader.  So I had to read this on my laptop, which is not fun for me.  My eyes get tired quickly when working on a computer.  But what I did read, I did enjoy.  It really makes you appreciate what you have, and it made me realize what a spoiled church we have become in our country.  I pray I will never become that complacent.
If you enjoy reading ebooks...I do recommend this one.
Be blessed,
Debbi
*I was given this ebook at no charge in return for my review.*


4 comments:

Your Invisible Crown said...

In my opinion, there's nothing better than an old fashioned book! I don't have an ebook-reader or iPad, when it comes to reading, I prefer paper :-)

Miss Val's Creations said...

I don't have an e-reader yet since I still prefer the handheld book. My mom just got one and is using it. It cracks me up that she is more high tech than me on that subject!

Unknown said...

I heartily agree. I love "real" books!

Unknown said...

:0)

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016