Monday, June 16, 2014

Want To Know How To Have A Great Weekend?

Easy, grab the ones you love and do what you love.  For us, that was going antiquing.  And this weekend we went to an amazing local (and very large) shop, Fantastic Finds.  4 buildings stuffed full of history. Check out what I was drawn to during this visit.
I just love everything Americana.  This table and chair set was right up my alley, and the quilt and server set looked great on the table.  When you're selling, presentation is everything.
Look at the details on this wicker baby buggy.  And the umbrella? Perfect.
Yep, it was a baby buggy kind of night.
This coat rack is not really my style, but I had to share it.  An old door, small table, and mirror, creates an interesting entryway.
And this last one?  Isn't this a great idea for display?  This is something I am going to make for my craft tent.  (Actually Chuck will make it for me. :0D )
So, what did you do over the weekend?
Be blessed,
Debbi


8 comments:

myeuropeantouch said...

Wish I was there.....hobbling along....LOL

2justByou said...

I absolutely love wicker. My mom used to have an entire patio set in wicker, and I thought it was the coolest thing in the world. That baby buggy is way awesome!

Your Invisible Crown said...

Four buildings stuffed with antiques, that must have been super fun! I like that quilt in the first photo.

Miss Val's Creations said...

I love those old Americana displays! That is one thing I love about touring old US homes that were turned into museums. They are always full of goodies! That display with the old shutter doors is awesome.

Unknown said...

I wish you were too....and not hobbling. :0)

Unknown said...

I would love a wicker porch set, but we feed outside stray cats, and they would probably love it too. hahaha

Unknown said...

it's one of my favorite places

Unknown said...

me too....I love taking the back roads when we travel because you find the coolest places that way.

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016