Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I've been a very busy girl....

I love creating...I can't just sit and watch tv without a crochet hook in my hand.  I even crocheted a scarf while riding on the back of a motorcycle during a trip.  So I don't have a problem creating, which is good when you have an on-line handmade shop.  But my problem?  I hate doing the item photography, writing descriptions, and coming up with tags.  So I end up with a pile of stuff that all needs to listed, and I do them all at one time.  May not be good for SEO, but it works for this momma.  So, would you like to see?
 Aren't these adorable?  The blue ones are so tiny, for 0-6 months, and the red ones are for 6-12 months.  I found the pattern for these flip flops, and other cutie patotie baby shoes at Two Girl Patterns.  They have so many adorable patterns, it took me days to decide.
I had the vision of this red, white, and blue stretch bracelet in my mind for a while, but I couldn't find the beads in any of my local craft stores, so I needed to order them from Fire Mountain Gems.  While I love that site, I am not at all patient while waiting for supplies. hahaha.
The last of my featured items is this set of 4 eco-friendly kitchen fun for Independence Day.  In this set you get 2 pot scrubbers and 2 hot pads.
 
I still have even more ready for a photo op and listing, so be on the look out for more handmade love in my The Craft Star shop, with some vintage thrown in for fun.
 
Have you created anything new lately???
Get them juices flowing, it will make you feel good. :0)
 
Be blessed,
Debbi


2 comments:

Your Invisible Crown said...

Those flipflops look so cool! I haven't been creating very much lately, but next saturday I will try to make a bench made of pallets, with a friend.

Unknown said...

oh, that sounds like fun...be sure to take pictures and share. :0)
Debbi

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016