Wednesday, June 25, 2014

What's New With My Facebook Friends

I do enjoy the social media aspect of on-line retail, I have made some good friends, and found some awesome items.  Here's some posts from my facebook friends....


Wick and bandit is an amazing place where you can find these cute little guys.....you can see them all on her facebook page.

Greg Olsen is one of my new very favorite artists....his talent just leaves me speechless, and that's not an easy thing.  If you enjoy surrounding yourself with inspirations to your faith, check out his website, and his facebook page.



Wow!  Just Wow!  I love this Book Art by Messie Jessie.  This was shared by Fashion Wire.






So, how are you with your social media?  Are you everywhere, or do you concentrate on just a few place?

Be blessed,
Debbi

3 comments:

Isobel Morrell said...

You should know me by now, Debbi! I'm everywhere, and yet not anywhere special!! Still getting myself into fixes - and sometimes getting myself out of them! All mighty good fun, although I probably don't use any of them properly.

Pamela Bates said...

VERY cook book art!

Miss Val's Creations said...

I love the plushie! Social media is so fun. Full of creative people! I use Facebook, Pinterest (my favorite), Twitter and recently started using Instagram.

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016