Thursday, June 5, 2014

Owen's Graduation

Yesterday evening was Owen's graduation.  No, you didn't miss years of my posts, it was his pre-k graduation. lol.  So I thought that I would share this on my throw-back Thursday.  Let's start with yesterday.  (Warning....photo heavy.)
 
His "diploma".  Funny how I thought these things were silly....until it was MY grandchild. lol

 
Here's a nice one of us together.
 
 
 And here's a more natural one of us.


Here he is with proud Mom and Dad.

 
Yeah, goofy faces is a family trait.


His self-portrait.

Now some throw back pictures.  (I "borrowed" these from Amanda's facebook page.)


I started him out young with handmade.  I made this snowman bunting, but we discovered (because of the yarn I used) that he could not put his arms down.  Like that scene from "Christmas Story"'

 
 
Always a happy baby.


It's called finger painting for a reason. :0)


Playing with dirt from the plants?  It's all good at Gramma's.


Um, yea.  He needed no prompting for this one.  He did it himself at the dinner table.

And to close up my "ode to Owen" here he is performing his favorite song last night.  I know it was his favorite because I actually saw his lips moving. hahaha

 
That's it for Owen Day.  If you have a special little one in your life, check out my Kid's Section at The Craft Star.
 
Be blessed,
Debbi


5 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Congratulations to Owen! The photos are so fun! He will be looking back at them as an adult with a lot of laughter I'm sure. :)

SarahBeth said...

Great family pics and the video was adorable! Funny about the "can't put his arms down" -- well maybe not for Owen!

Unknown said...

thank you Val....he is a "mess" and the light in my day.

Unknown said...

thank you Sara. luckily he was too young to care about his arms. hahaha

Larissa said...

OMG, I love those "natural" faces! You guys are awesome.

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016