Wednesday, June 4, 2014

What's new at The Craft Star

It's been a while since I've done a "what's new" post, so let's go see what the great artists at The Craft Star have been up to....


This is kind of neat.  Created by Amanda Rose Designs, this necklace is named "Morning Dew Drop".  This is a fairly new shop here at The Craft Star, but she brings great items to our site.


My Daddy was a Navy man, I married a Navy man, and I have Navy grandchildren, so I just had to share this USNC Mom Bangle Bracelet by Inspired by Karma.  You are given a choice of beads for the center, and you can also add beads to this bracelet.  Very cool.

Now y'all know I'm a color nut...and these mixed pearlized abacus glass beads were just listed by The Supply Garden.  Yep, you can not only get completed handmade items at The Craft Star, but you will also find a great selection of supplies there to satisfy your crafting craving.


Speaking of color...how about this multi-color choker I found in the vintage section? It was just listed today, in the shop of a.Djewlsboutique, which also just joined The Craft Star yesterday.  Welcome aboard!!!


Well, that's is for new today...time for me to get to work and create and list some new myself.

What's new in your world?
Be blessed,
Debbi

2 comments:

Your Invisible Crown said...

Love that colourful necklace! I love statement pieces like that.

Unknown said...

me too. :0)

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016