Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday Featured Artist - Kris from Lisianblue

Today we're going to visit a friend of mine from Handmade Artists, Kris.
Kris is a doting Gramma from Albuquerque, New Mexico, and because she is a multi-talented artist, she has 2 shops to showcase her creations.  

We'll start with her crochet shop...

I love this crocheted pastel cuddle bunny.  This is a great companion for your little one...perfect in size and shape for little hands to hold, and machine wash and dry.

Now, y'all know that orange is my color, and with the roaring 20's style of this cloche, well, I just love this hat!  (yeah, I know, I love everything, lol).

Her second shop, Reflections,  is for her handpainted ornaments and other creations.

The details on this Geometric ornament are great.  I tried painting on ornaments, and let me tell you, it's not easy keeping a "straight" line. :0)

Now this last item is spectacular...Kris hand painted the design on this Domino Art Pendant.  The clean lines and great detail...perfect.

You can also follow Kris on Twitter, and check out her blog.

Until next time,

Be blessed,
Debbi

6 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Another great talent! I love the 20s style knit hat. Very cute! The bunny is so sweet. What a great thing to add in with a baby shower gift.

Your Invisible Crown said...

That pendant is super awesome!

myeuropeantouch said...

Kris is a wonderful artists in so many, many genres.....and I love her as my buddy and friend....

Thunder Rose said...

Great blog post Debbi! Everything Kris makes is so cool! The little bunny always makes me smile. They are so adorable.

2justByou said...

I really like that pretty ornament and the domino pendant. So nice!
I hope you're doing well, my friend. =0)
~Kim

Unknown said...

Aw Debbi, such a sweet feature, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016