Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Featured Artists - Rustic Craft


I love wood.  All types of wood.  I am one of those, that while I enjoy seeing the way people decorate their homes, and I usually like the end result, BUT when I see someone PAINT WOOD, I just cringe. hahaha
And while I enjoy a trip to the beach, I enjoy more a camping trip in the woods (as long as I have a flush toilet and running water).
So here is a shop I truly enjoy visiting....Rustic Craft on The Craft Star.

I love these little ring boxes.  Made with weddings in mind, these would also be great for any special occasion or special piece of jewelry.  With this box, you have a choice of wood and engravings.

Want to know something awesome about this husband and wife woodworking team?  They only use salvaged lumber and already fallen trees.  Eco-friendly.

How's this for ambient lighting? 4 tea lights in a beautiful piece of salvaged lumber would be wonderful on a mantel or as a centerpiece.  Again you can have this in your choice of wood, which is perfect for me since I tend to prefer the light colored woods.


You can check out more of their items in their video business card.



Now to meet the artist behind the wood, here is The Craft Star live sales show featuring Rustic Crafts.


So, stop on by Rustic Crafts and say hello.  And if you're looking for a great place to sell....nothing beats The Craft Star.

Be blessed,
Debbi

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Debbi!! This is SO nice!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Miss Val's Creations said...

They are such a talented team! I love the tea light holder.

Unknown said...

AwwWw Thanks Val!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016