Thursday, August 7, 2014

Time for a little window shopping...

Man, I really need to win the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes...



Isn't this cute?  A perfect gift for Hannah.  (Like she needs more stuff).
Handmade In Chico has tons of great scrabble jewelry.  This one I found in their The Craft Star shop.




I just can't stay away from this southwestern bracelet by Red Lacewing Jewelry Design.  This is a new shop at The Craft Star, she just opened a few days ago.

Hair clips like this Silver Celtic Cross Slide Barrette were all the rage when I was a teen.  It's nice to see that they are making a comeback.  (I sill have one of mine from way back when).  This is in the shop of Dara Gallery over at Handmade Artists.



My step-daughter used to collect masks, and she would have LOVED this pink and silver brocade mask.  Guess where I found it...
yep, at Dara Gallery's shop.  She's my newest favorite place to visit.



Color, color, color!!!  What a great "seapunk" wrap bracelet by One Eye Cat Studio.  This shop is on Etsy.

Well, it's time to stop spending money and time to start making money.  I'll be at The Evening Farmers Market in Pecan Park in Statesville tonight, and I need to get my stuff together. :0)

Be blessed,
Debbi

8 comments:

Isobel Morrell said...

Some lovely, colourful - as usual, items you've chosen Debbi! Hope you managed to make sufficient at the Evening Market to cover all those purchases!

Unknown said...

Great finds. I am so like you always looking for the next cute gift. I love what you collected.

myeuropeantouch said...

OH Whoa....COLORFUL.....my foot, this is such a fine selection....ahem, sorry, I cant hear you your items are too loud.....hahahahahaaa....
Fantabulous selection, Debbi....
(hope you know I ma joking)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention! I love the colors, especially the "seapunk" piece!
~Dara

Unknown said...

thank you....and thanks for stopping by. :0)

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOUD!!! hahaha

Unknown said...

why, you're very welcome. :0)

Unknown said...

well, I made enough to cover my spot rental. which is not bad since I'm just starting out selling there. :0)

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016