Wednesday, August 6, 2014

How I spent my Tuesday - with Hannah

Hannah and I spent most of the day yesterday in downtown Statesville just wandering around and window shopping.  She had 2 appointments with several hours between them.  I love walking around downtown now, they have done a lot of work to try and encourage more pedestrian traffic and small business there.  I especially love the old building.  Here is just one of them.

Check out that pretty lady at the top.
Then there was this funny Minnie Mouse (with a really big nose) 
on a parking lot wall.

In the back of the old pet store (which is closed now) is the stray cat society.  Of course, we had to stop and check out the kitties.  And Hannah got Pee Wee a few new outfits.  My poor dog. lol


Hannah wanted to get him the Woody outfit, but it was too small...
so it is "to infinity and beyond!"




It's Bat Dog to the rescue!!!

He actually kept this outfit on for most of the day.  I was surprised, but our cat Patches wouldn't go near him. :0)

Now, it's time to get back to my canning....

Be blessed,
Debbi

2 comments:

Your Invisible Crown said...

Of course, I like the street art :-)

Unknown said...

haha, I thought of you the moment I saw it. :-D

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016