Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Attention All Musicians...

It's been a while since I've featured a handmade artist on my site, and even longer since I've featured one from Etsy.  But when I saw the creations from Black Flamingo Design on one of my facebook feeds, I knew I had to share.


sheet music
Valentine Fleur-de-lis
Groovy
Louise Iacono is the artist behind this shop, and she creates this amazing jewelry from guitar picks.  I have been playing the guitar for years, and just recently started to play the mandoline....
but I never would have thought of this...and I will never look at a pick the same way again. lol

She not only makes bracelets, but earrings...with guitar strings and picks.

pink leopard string earrings
So if you're a musician, or a rock star wannabe...you need to visit this shop today.

Be blessed,
Debbi

3 comments:

Your Invisible Crown said...

Love those colourful groovy ones!

Miss Val's Creations said...

These are fantastic designs! I love the use of the symbolic pieces with the guitar picks.

Sinea said...

Wow, I love this jewelry! Pinning --- and inviting you to come to my party tomorrow night to share your posts! My blog is Ducks' n a Row and our blog hop goes live Tues eve 7pm ET. Hope to see you there ♥

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016