Tuesday, February 17, 2015

What To Do When You're Snowed In?

Besides fight with your kids?
How about taking video's of your cat playing in the snow...
I missed when he was pouncing on a leaf frozen to the ground.
It was pretty funny.

Want to know what else I'm doing?
Setting up my spring/summer/fall craft show schedule.

I love doing craft shows, meeting people, watching them touch and look at my creations.
When it's a good day, they actually purchase something.  :0)





First up?

I participated in their fall show last year, and this is a very well organized show.  I'm looking forward to jumping into the craft season with this show.



April 2, 2015 is the first day of 
in Pecan Park, 
in historic downtown Statesville, NC.

This market is open every Thursday evening from 4-6, and is a great time.  We have our own balloon man, tons of fresh fruit and veggies, fresh baked goodies, and handcrafted items.
Plus special times of live music.




Then there's the Statesville Arbor Day Celebration...
and The Spring Art Fest at The Coffee Mill....
The Hiddenite Art Festival...
The Taylorsville Apple Festival...
and any other festival I can find within a 75 mile radius of my house.  :0D

I love it when a plan comes together.

Be blessed,
Debbi

No comments:

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016