Friday, February 27, 2015

Yes...I'm Still Here

When did my life become so hectic?
Oh yeah, when I got great ideas of more things for me to do. lol
I've started taking some on-line classes to renew / revitalize my writing skills for more freelance copywriting / blogging jobs.
We've switched Hannah's homeschool from mostly on-line to mostly workbooks, which is better for her, but more work for me.
AND....
I've decided to jump into the craft / art show scene this year, with 4 lined up already, besides my weekly table at the local farmers market.
So to prepare for ease of portability and set up, I hit up Pinterest for some ideas.

Hat Stand

I've been on a real hat kick lately, and these stands would be perfect!

Suitcase Jewelry Display










And how about this great jewelry display?  It's made from an old suitcase, and I just happen to have one in the shed!

rack necklace display




I also like the idea of using a great vintage rack head for some of my long necklaces.  And I just happen to have one of these lying around also.

3 tier display stand
And for my new line of candles, this sectional stand would work great.

Add caption


I already have shutter shelving, but they were somewhat difficult to set up, but these are arranged differently, so I'm going to try it this way.  Of course, I'll need to buy new wood for shelves, but you got to spend money to make money. :0)

So, what do you think?  Do you like any of these ideas?  What do you do for your craft show displays?  I'd love to hear from you, because I am excited, and very nervous. 

Be blessed,
Debbi

2 comments:

Isobel Morrell said...

Particularly partial to the recycled suitcase idea - have several of those around, and might convert them for use with my smaller Cuddlies. Thanks for the idea. All the others would be great too - that's if you're given the space to put them in. The opportunities in the UK, so far, wouldn't support much more than one of these at a time! Good luck, anyway - and you know what folks say: when you want to find someone to help out - look for a busy person!

Your Invisible Crown said...

I really like the idea of the suitcase display, might be easy to take along with you as well! I'm always in search of not to expensive ways to display items in the shop. I recently came across some vintage toast racks at the thriftshop for just a couple of cents, that are great for displaying notebooks. I'd love to know if there are any other ideas you come across on Pinterest :-)

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016