Friday, July 10, 2015

Attention All Musicians, Beginners to Advanced

You all may, or may not, know, but I am not only a blogger and an artist, I am a musician.
And have I found a deal for you.
A free book.
Yes, I said..FREE!


Written by Professor Damon Ferrante, this lesson book guides you through 140 step-by-step lessons for beginner and advanced players.  The first and most important rule to become good at anything is practice, practice, and practice.  And this book is full of scales, and chords, and arpeggios, mixed with piano technique and music theory.  Designed to be interactive, engaging, and fun, it also includes 15 streaming videos so you can also see and hear the lessons for additional understanding.

Let's check out a few lessons...




















The book starts at the very beginning...learning the scale and reading music.  Reading music is not important just for pianists, but for everyone.  If you can read music, you can learn to play most any instrument.




As you can see, the lessons get progressively more intricate, which, to me, makes it more fun.  It's all about learning and improving.  I especially like this book and will use it often to help me review and remember some of the details I learned (and forgot) from when I was just a teenager.



So, are you ready for the free part?
Just go to Amazon and download.
If you don't have a Kindle, that's ok, neither do I.  You can download this to your Android devise with no problem.


They also have videos for piano scales.

Now for my call to action...after you download your FREE copy of this book, please leave a review on Amazon as a favor to me.  A review should be at least 5-10 sentences long, and please click "Amazon-Verified Purchase".  And if you would also please please, copy and paste your published review and email it to me at mail@yankeeburrowcreations, or put it in the comment section of this post.  That would help me out soooo much!!  And trust me, once you try this FREE book, you'll want to let others know all about it.

Be blessed,
Debbi

3 comments:

Your Invisible Crown said...

I would love to be able to make music! Must be a wonderful way of expressing yourself. I've had some guitar lessons, but I am really terrible at it!

Christie Cottage said...

Woohoo!!!

Thanks for sharing this here!

<><

Unknown said...

You're welcome! :0)

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016