Sunday, July 26, 2015

My New Look

So...what do you think of my new look?
I'm still checking out and learning Wordpress (it's like learning a foreign language) so I decided to update my blogspot site.

And I like it!

I think.

haha

I was also able to embed my square shop onto my website, so I can now spend my time and energy promoting my own site instead of someone else's.

Check it out and let me know.

You can reach my shop on the link above,

Or try out my domain...


And before you leave....please let me know in a comment what you think about this new look.


And stop by tomorrow, I'll be here.

Be blessed,
Debbi

No comments:

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016