Monday, November 30, 2015

Christmastime Is For Kids, and Kids At Heart

Tomorrow starts the last minute countdown to Christmas, so I thought I would look for crafts that you can make with your little ones while waiting for the big day.  So every Monday I will post a weeks worth of fun to have with your family.  Because without family, Christmas is just another day.

December 1
Construction Paper Wreath
Who has NOT made one of these?  Quick and easy, and a must for every child.  I found a great tutorial on the blog Our Small-Town Idaho Life.

December 2
Candy Cane Mice
My Mom made these one year when my kids were little.  I still have them. <3
The tutorial can be found on Sewing Barefoot.

December 3
Santa and Reindeer Stick Puppets.
What a cute idea...great for bedtime story hour.  You'll find lots more great crafts at 

December 4
Now it's time to get baking...with salt dough.
I found 27 different salt dough ornament links on I Heart Arts N Crafts.

December 5
Paper Towel Roll Stars
Here's a great way to recycle and create something shiny and beautiful.
The tutorial on on Blog A La Cart.

December 6
And for this Sunday afternoon I chose this simple nativity scene.
The link to the original post was broken, but I'm sure that my creative friends can figure this out from the picture.

So there you have it, a weeks worth of fun.  If you make any of these, please post a picture in the comments.  I would love to see them.

And, as always,

Be blessed,
Debbi

1 comment:

Your Invisible Crown said...

Love the nativity scene! I need to go and figure out where mine went after last year...

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016