Friday, November 27, 2015

Scott's Marketplace

For many reasons I have chosen to close my shop at The CraftStar.  Which left me looking for a place to list my items, and in my search I've discovered
It's a unique site, not because it's for handmade items only because it's not, but because it promotes local small businesses.  You can browse shop by location, so you can support your local economy.  
There is a vibrant handmade community at Scott's, so let's see what I can find....




I just love the bright colors of this statement necklace from Alice's Chic Boutique.  She even named it..."Lilly".





I love handcrafted soaps.  The prettier, the better.
And I love color...so this Pear Berry Soap by 
Belladonna's Soaps fills both those requirements.  And I bet it smells really good. too.





It's hard to tell what's cuter, this spring Easter hat, or the model wearing it?  I found this in the shop Blackberry Crochet.  There are tons of items in this shop, and well worth a look.



And lastly, here's my new shop there.
And to get into the holiday mood, here's a happy reindeer card to share with someone special.


Be sure to stop and check out all the great items at Scott's Marketplace.

Be blessed,
Debbi

2 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

I haven't heard of Scott's Marketplace. I have to check it out. Seeing the selections on your blog it looks like it is a wonderful site!

Unknown said...

so far I like it. but like with any site, you get out of it what you put into it.

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016