Monday, November 9, 2015

SACE 2015 Fall Show Sneak Peek #2

Only 2 weeks left till my favorite craft show of the year.
Let's see who else is going to be there....


I love journals...I have books stashed everywhere in my house.  No Evernote for me. lol.  Glenise shares her handcrafted journals created with vintage finds in her Etsy shop Stone Bridge Lane.  I can't wait to see these creations in person.  My favorite one in her shop is this Brave Girl Journal.



For the accessory lover, we will have Debra from Outtadabag. She creates bags of all shapes and sizes.  I really like this Chili Pepper Bag.


For those of you outside of the southern United States, and outside North Carolina....this is a corn hole board with the colors of the NC Tarheels.  After moving down here, I quickly learned that THIS is the team to cheer for, at least if I want my neighbors to talk to me. lol.  Susan from Design Crazy has these, and so much more to offer.  Painted glass.  Upcycled pieces.  And some AMAZING barn quilts.   


The artistic tool of choice for Robert and Billie is a scroll saw.  And they are very talented with that saw.  Check out the detail of Santa Clause on sleigh during his midnight flight.  They have a lot more to offer on Specialties Crafts.




Here's another great looking Santa, this one is from Flowerpot Friends.  Cheryl and her hubby just let their imaginations run wild with flower pots...so very cute.

There are soooo many other artists that don't have an online presence, so you need to be sure to stop by The Statesville Christian School in Statesville, NC on Saturday November 21.  Look for me, I'll be there too. :)


Be blessed,
Debbi

No comments:

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016