Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Wonderfully Weird Designs

It's Wednesday, and you know what that means, right?
Wonderfully
Weird
Whatevers!

webdesignerdepot.com


This...is a chair.
Comfy?
Maybe.
But even though I spend a lot 
(and I mean A LOT)
of time on my laptop, I just can't see me sitting in this chair.  And I certainly can't see me being able to get out of this chair.

bajiroo.com








Now I know what to do with all those old bikes
 my hubby likes to collect.
I find this not only weird, 
but kind of cool.











ummmmmm

no words....

hahahahaha

backalleyjohn.com










I used to collect cows,
and while this makes me smile,
ummm, no thank you.




So how about you?  In what direction does your taste in design run?
Tried and true?
Of fun and funky?

Be blessed,
Debbi

3 comments:

Your Invisible Crown said...

I love these weird finds. I think the bike actually looks kind of cool, but the doll creeps me out. But that might be because ALL dolls creep me out. Near my home is a house that has lots of old dolls heads in front of its window. They scare me, and I'm afraid their bodies will come and get me at night!

Unknown said...

hahaha....that would make me want to move, or change the route I walk. I have a thing about clowns...they creep me out.

Memories for Life said...

Definitely some creative designs. While I appreciate all of their uniqueness, I'm not sure any of them would fit in my home...lol.

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016