Monday, March 28, 2016

YBC Artist Feature - Jayne Roberts from I Do Vintage

It's been a while since I've had the time to post an artists feature...so I am thrilled to bring to you....
Jayne Roberts and I Do Vintage.
wedding card box

 What is the story behind your shop name?
I Do Vintage was launched following my daughter's wedding.  I made a monogram cake topper, vintage suitcase card holder, and personalized hangers for her bridal attendants.  I loved doing it and felt that I could provide the same quality items for other brides at a reasonable cost.  The name came about because of the wedding focus, and also because the theme of her wedding was elegant vintage, so the items I make reflect that theme.

Where, when, how did you learn your craft?
2014, by trial and error, watching videos, and lots and lots of practice!

What has been your biggest obstacle, or challenge, to finding and achieving success?
Getting the word out that I have started this business.  Word of mouth has definitely been helpful.

wedding cake topper

Tell us a little about your family life...married, kids, pets, etc.
Married for 23 years, One daughter, married and in medical school, one son, senior in college, 2 stepdaughters and 3 grandkids.

Tell us a little bit about where you live....city, farm, suburb.
Faucett, MO. Out in the country between St. Joseph and Kansas City, MO

Share your social media links and where we can find you on the internet.



With the wedding season heading into full gear, now is the time to visit I Do Vintage
And while you're there, be sure to visit the other stores...

Be blessed,
Debbi

No comments:

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016