Monday, May 9, 2016

Time For A Little Local Shopping

When you shop, do you look at labels?  Do you wonder where the item came from?  Who made it?
I know I do, and that's why I really like Scott's Marketplace.
You can search by location, and thereby support your local small businesses.
Let's see what I found in my part of North Carolina.
who says sign





I like this sign.  It's much better than the "oh, the smoke detector went off, dinner must be ready" comments I get around here. lol
I found this, and other signs, in Simply Stef's, located in Raleigh NC.



enamelware baby dish set













I enjoy everything vintage.
And the shop Noble Niches Treasures has great vintage, like this enamelware baby dish set.
Noble Niches is located in Mint Hill.










lavender bliss soap

I love handcrafted soaps...they are so luxurious and scrumptious.  I tried making my own, but it is very time consuming, so let's support Karess Kraters Apothercary and let her do all the work in Holly Springs.

Speaking of time...that's all I have this morning.
Time to get my girl going on her schoolwork.
Check out these and other great businesses at Scott's Marketplace, and until next time...

Be blessed,
Debbi

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016