Thursday, July 7, 2011

Besteam feature on Poison Garden

This week I'm browsing the shop of a BESTeam newbie...Poison Garden.  Three friends, Melissa, Suzette, and Crystal share this Etsy shop, which is full of great romantic jewelry and accessories.  I was intrigued when I was reading their blog, and saw their pictures.  I want to share those pictures with you, because they look like they would be a blast to hang out with.  I love their romantic style!

From left to right we have...Crystal...Melissa...and Suzette.  Love that hat on Suzette!  And this great fashion style flows into their custom designs, gothic, steampunk, ribbons, suncatchers...you'll find it here.  Let me show you what I found while shopping their store.
 This Smokey Rose Suncatcher would look great hanging from my
mini-van rear view mirror.  One look at this and maybe I'll hear the wisper of a wind blowing thru an english rose garden instead of "mom...he's looking at me".



I love pearls...and this large pearl pendant looks wonderful.  Hanging from a choker created with sliver rose beads, clear beads, and small white beads, this is a great look for both casual jeans, and that classy little dress.  The Margaret style Pear Choker is just waiting for someone to take it home.

My eye became stuck on the gorgeous colors of this Purple and Teal Feather Hair Clip.  I love color, but if I bought this, I would have to buy a new outfit to match.  Hmmmmm, maybe I should think about this? So if your drawn to this hair clip like I am, you better get it quick.



The girls also have a wonderful blog just jammed full of artist features, info on them, upcoming shows, custom work...be sure to follow this blog.  Or if you prefer quick updates, check out thier facebook page.  And for even faster updates...twitter!  So hurry...and have fun shopping with Poison Garden.
Debbi

If you are a blogger that has and Etsy shop, check us out here.
Or if you have an Etsy shop and likes to blog, check us out here.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Thank you for the great feature :)

Melanna said...

I like the nostalgic feeling.

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016