Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Chicky D's, not just for kids

I have a BESTeam friend on Etsy. Her name is Danielle, and her range of talent amazes me.  She started out years ago with a shop for her photography, and since then she has morphed into a great fashion accessories designer with her shop, Chicky D's.
She started with childrens bows.  She even created 2 special order ones for me, that my great-niece loves.  But her bows aren't just for children.
I love this Orange and White Striped Bow (of course) and I have just the perfect outfit to match!  She has so many different styles of Boutique Bows, that you are sure to find something for any girl between the ages of 1 and 100.
You'll also find Loopy Bows and Flower Bows.
Take a look at her headbands.  I love this Shabby Chic Floral Headband.  The colors are so pretty, especially the blue one.  Growing up, Danielle's mom loved to dress her up, complete with hair bows.  She also studied graphic design and now works in her local newspaper.  While she loves her job, creating is her passion and she loves learning new crafts.  She is also a very accomplished photographer.
I am a hat person...I love to accessorize with hats, and Danielle has hats.  This Military Style Boutique Hat is decorated wit yoyos and buttons.  Very chic, and you can also find it in a childs size. 


 
Danielle has expanded her talents to include pillows...
The pink in this Pastel Flowers with Bubbles pillow just makes the flowers pop....accenting your chair or sofa like her bows accent your outfits.  So go see her shop and don't forget to take something special home with you.
You can also find Danielle here...

5 comments:

Isobel Morrell said...

Very pretty pillow: think I might be able to find a home for that sometime soon. Thanks for pointing it out. Nice and restful, as well as bright and cheerful.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I love that hat! She uses great colors.

Unknown said...

oh these are adorable!!!! I would love some for me!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much for the great feature on my shop! You're making me blush :)
Danielle
Chicky D's

myeuropeantouch said...

Lovelyness....I am tempted...♥

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016