Tuesday, August 13, 2013

He's Here!!!!

Yesterday evening at 6:39 pm my grandson Quintin Lee Frescholtz came into the world.  At 6 lbs, 18.5 ozs, he is a beautiful healthy wonderful addition to my life.
Isn't he just the handsomest young man you ever did see?  of course, I may be a bit biased. lol,
And here's the whole family.  My Gregory looks almost more tired that Kristen, who did all the work! haha
Now it's time to start planning our first visit to meet my little man.  Hmmmm, how much time should I give them to rest before I arrive????
Be blessed,
Debbi

9 comments:

Your Invisible Crown said...

Congrats Debbi! He looks so sweet, love the name.

georgiamarbles said...

BEAUTIFUL! CONGRATS!

Miss Val's Creations said...

Congratulations Debbi!!! He is adorable. :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations, it's a beauty!

must love junk said...

OH, congrats!! How sweet! :)

Anna Urquhart said...

Congratulations, Debbi!!! Hope you are able to see them all soon.

Tasha said...

Awww Congrats!!! How exciting!!!! He IS such a handsome lil fella....be sure to take some ice with you when you go visit cuz you are going to melt like butter when you finally get to hold him.

Unknown said...

thank you everyone!
Debbi

Unknown said...

lol. I'm sure I will, I already melt over his pictures.

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016