Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Craft Star artist feature - Yankee Girl Art

Today I want to share with you the wonderful art of an amazing artist on The Craft Star
Carol Bruno of Yankee Girl Art.  
Carol is from New Jersey, a fellow Yankee like me, only I'm originally from the other side of New York State, Tonawanda to be exact.  Carol is a lover of nature and it reflects beautifully in her art.

Here's one that Hannah would love, especially after her week at the Dude Ranch.
This watercolor painting of a running horse is so perfect, I can almost feel the wind whipping through her mane. 
This is a signed original, so you won't find another one like it anywhere.

This watercolor of a bunch of sunflowers has been my favorite since I first joined The Craft Star...actually all of her painting have become my favorite, hahaha, along with her painting of the beach.  I could so see myself relaxing in these beach chairs, feet dipping the in the surf.
Carol also has 2 other shops, This Girls Stuff, which is all vintage (yea vintage) and The Girlfriends, where she sells customizable original artwork of girls having fun, celebrating the friendships we girls share.
You can also like her on Facebook, and follow her on Pinterest.
You can click on any link above to visit Carol, and while you're there at The Craft Star, check out the other amazing shops there too.  You'll be glad you did...
Be blessed,
Debbi

5 comments:

Yankeegirl said...

Debbi, you are awesome! Thanks you so much for the feature on Yankeegirl Art and my other Craft Star shops! I am so honored and I hope everyone discovers The Craft Star community. They are truly the best!

2justByou said...

I love the watercolor sunflowers! I know I've seen it before (and I believe I have it pinned too). =0)
Great feature! I love how the name matches yours. LOL
~Kim

Your Invisible Crown said...

I love how that horse looks, it really seems to be moving. Have a great weekend!

Miss Val's Creations said...

Carol's art is beautiful. I love the horse. Stunning!

Yankeegirl said...

Thanks so much everyone!!!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016