Thursday, April 10, 2014

What's new in handmade....

Let's visit several places today and see what's new out there in handmade land.



Here's a little cutie from The Craft Star
by Warmth.

At Handmade Artists I found
For a country girl, I have to admit I am strangely attracted to steampunk. lol


I haven't been here for ages, but at Artfire I found a
by



And my final stop is at Zibbet.  I love this



Well, that's it for today.  Now it's up to you.
Remember, when you buy handmade, you are supporting small business.

Be blessed,
Debbi

4 comments:

Linda Welcome said...

Thank you SO MUCH for featuring my Americana Flag Mouse today. I so appreciate it. I'm loving theCraftStar and posting new items daily.

Unknown said...

Debbi, Great Job! That steampunk is quite interesting! All of the artists you have featured are amazing! There’s nothing quite like handmade!

SarahBeth said...

That is the cutest mouse, and I love the mug! Great finds!
I'm so glad you stopped by today -- I can't believe your letter carrier actually stops and honks for you! That one's a keeper!!

Sarah ~ Magnolias Attic said...

Hi Debbi -- I thought I'd reply to you this way! I'm glad you stopped by my vintage blog and hope you'll visit again! It's always nice to see your smiling face (and your pink hat!)

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016