Friday, May 30, 2014

My Friday Feature - DLC Glass Studio

 
This week's artist is Denise Clenney from D.L.C. Glass Studio at The Craft Star.
I have always been amazed by art created with glass.  I think because it is a medium that is not very forgiving.  Pencil you can erase.  Oil and Acrylic you can paint over.  Yarn you can pull out.  But glass?  It is what it is.  I know, I've tried it before. LOL
 
 
My Amanda would soooo love this Natures Chaos Bowl.  She's into the neutral colors but that turquoise gives this bowl a nice pop of color.  And I love how the speckled pieces look like they are 3D.  Very cool. :0)
 
 
As a jewelry designer, this fused glass blue dragon fly is AWESOME!
 
 
This fused glass spotted night light would be great for Hannah.  She tends to watch too many crime shows on Netflix, then sits up at night watching her bedroom window. lol
 
Now go and see for yourself the great items in Denise's shop.  And you can also find her here...
 
Be blessed,
Debbi 
 


2 comments:

Your Invisible Crown said...

That bowl is awesome, hope you'll have a happy week!

Miss Val's Creations said...

These pieces are very cool. I took a class in fused glass so I know exactly what you are talking about. It was fun seeing how things would come out of the kiln!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016