Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Vintage Fun

A month or so ago, I was having a "feeling good" day, so hubby and I went on a date.
And we did what we always do on a date.
Dining and Junking.
First we stopped at our favorite antique shop in Taylorsville NC, 
Here's some treasures we uncovered.
(warning...lots of photos, lol)
I've shared pictures of the Blue Lady before, but look...
...we found her sister!  In a coffin, no less.
an old telegram machine
a check printer
I forgot what this is, but it looks like something Dr. Frankenstein would use.
A wicker wheelchair.  I love the leg rests.
My Manda-Panda had a Cabbage Patch doll when she was little.  Took it everywhere.
Here's a selfie of me and hubby in a few years. hahaha

And right next door is West Main Antiques.
Doesn't this look inviting?  We loved it.  Let me show you some great items we found there.
I've seen quite a few of these in magazines, and would love one for myself, but it would take up most of my living room.
This was a table top, with a very intricate pattern of inlaid wood.  The work that went into this must have been extensive.  Beautiful

And my favorite booth in the place...
Doesn't that just look inviting? Makes me want to pull up a chair and have a cup of tea.
Can you imagine cooking on this stove?
This is the kitchen ice box. And it's in unbelievable condition.

Check out the facebook pages of these two shops, and if you're ever in the area, be sure to stop by and tell them I sent you.

Be blessed,
Debbi

No comments:

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016